csc104 slog Oct 6th

·      Why did you choose CSC104? What do you hope to get out of the course?
The reason that I chose CSC104 is that I am curious about computer science and some of my friends who took this course said this was fun. I hope to know what is computer science all about and have a brief understanding of computer science.
·      What did you expect programming to be like? And how does it compare with your experience in the course so far?
I did not have an experience of programming and what I learned in CSC104 is completely new to me. I expect programming is like you enter some complicated thing to get a simple result and the program help you to do the most difficult calculation. In this course, I think what I expected is true.
·      What do you find interesting so far?
I find the way I learned this course is interesting. The Dr. Racket gives me the opportunity to practice on and make me feel like a programmer.
·      What do you find hard so far? Is the course easier or harder than you expected?
The part that I find hard is the quiz time is short. I hope we can have a longer quiz so that I can have more time to think and write. I feel hard to understand some concept since they are all new to me.
·      How did you study for the quizzes? Are you satisfied with your performance on them; if not, what do you plan to change?
I practiced the exercise and go over all the things I learned at class. I am satisfied with them so far. I plan to put more effort on this course since the midterm is coming around.
·      Are there any specific Computer Science topics you're interested in?

I am interested in how to create an phone APP. It sounds hard but I am really curious about how APP works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slog

slog